Monday, April 7, 2008

Does this baby make me look fat?

Alright, if you haven't heard the news already, we're having a baby (Yes, just one. No, the twins story was just for April Fool's Day. Yes, I'm sorry you got your hopes up about that. No, I can't promise I will never do that again).

While we briefly decided to keep the gender of the baby to ourselves, we're letting you in on it, but only on one condition…you help us figure out what to name it.

The rules are simple: Submit any names you like, but please take it seriously. If you absolutely insist on naming the child "Kermit" or "Brangelina" and in some sort of overly hormonal state I fall madly in love with your submission, you will be invoiced for any future counseling sessions little Kermie or Brangie has to attend in order to cope with the endless playground taunting he will undoubtedly endure. Yes, I said "he", as in it's a boy!

The winner of this contest will receive bragging rights and first dibs on our second born child. Good luck!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, for crying out loud...i totally fell for it :) man...

boy names, boy names, i'll have to get back to you...

Anonymous said...

p.s., no, not fat...

Anonymous said...

i like james...

oh, but i have no idea what babies last name will be, so that might not go :)

Sea Plus said...

First of all, pregnant Cathy: I LOVE IT!

As far as names go:Humbly.... might I suggest...

Christopher Craig?

I have a nephew with his name and he is already the talk of the town.